Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Family Photos















"Mama, does this say d-i-s-h?"









"Now, exactly how does this thing work?"












"I know if I look long enough, I can figure it out. If not, I will just ask Dad."

















"Yippee! I am queen of the rock pile! Can I have something to eat now?"





















BeBe: "The light sure is bright out here. I may have to go back under the porch steps and finish my nap."


































Bunny: "Surely Mom can't see me in here. I hate to have my picture taken."

























Maggie: "Please, Mom. I promise not to chase anybody. Well, except for Pansy."





























O'Pea: "I sure am hungry."



















"Nobody is as cute as me"


























"Oh goodie! More weeds!"

























Gabbi: "No, I am not eating too much. I am eating for two...or three....or four...oh dear! What have I gotten myself into?"

I asked Mama if Gabbi was getting fat, and she told me that the babies inside Gabbi's tummy were growing so that when they are born they will be Healthy! There's that word again. Hmmm....so that's where babies come from!



This is only part of my family(and me, of course!) I will see if Mama can take more pictures to show you later! Gotta run!






Love,

Pansy



No comments:

Post a Comment