Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Own Email Address

I have been having lots of fun on the farm. I eat hay and feed and take my bottle, and I go outside to play and eat green things. Mama takes us outside of the barn, and we look for good green things to eat. I go with Gabbi and eat what she eats so that I know that it is good for me. Mostly though I like running up and down the hill and jumping up and down. Today I ran toward Maggie and then turned and ran away from her. She tried to chase me, but Mama got really mad. She said, "Maggie!! Stop chasing Pansy! You are supposed to protect her, not chase her!" Then she turned to me and said, "Pansy! I asked you to be patient with Maggie, not get her in trouble. If you can't be nice, then you will have to go back inside." I said, "Yes, Mama, I am very sorry."

After we ate yummy green plants, then we came back inside. Mama told me she had a big surprise for me. She said that I could have my very own email address. She said I could get mail from all of my new friends who read my blog. My email address is: onfirestonecreekpansy@gmail.com . Now all of you who read the things I write about can send me letters or put a note on my blog.

I gotta go eat my hay now. Mama will give me my night time bottle soon, and then I will go to sleep. More later.

Love,

Pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment